- 1. All players must register prior to playing or be subject to forfeiture of matches
- 2. Draw sheets will be posted at the SOTT headquarters at Oakbourne Country Club
during registration and the duration of the tournament. RESPONSIBILITY FOR DETERMINING
COURT LOCATION AND MATCH TIME RESTS WITH INDIVIDUAL PARTICIPANTS.
- 3. Each court location will have a SOTT official and registration table. Please
report to the table at least 15 minutes before scheduled match. Actual court assignment
will be made at this time. A team will forfeit a scheduled match if either player
arrives more than 15 minutes late. A default will count as a match.
- 4. The winning team in all matches will be responsible for turning in scores and
returning match balls to tournament desk within 10 minutes after the completion
of a match. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the match.
- 5. Sub Rule: After first round - no substitutions. If injury occurs during first
round you must default match. Tournament play committee will provide substitute
for second round. If injury happens in second round you must default match and your
team will be out of tournament.
- 6. All matches will be 2 out of 3 sets, with no-add scoring. Semis and final matches
will be 2 out of 3 sets using regular scoring. A 12 point tie breaker will be played
at 6-6 in all sets. Each Division will contain three brackets, winner and two (2)
consolations. Results of 1st matches will determine each teams placement within
the brackets. Times set for all finals matches will be firm and cannot be changed.
Format subject to change. Please check with tournament desk at playing site prior
- 7. Prizes in both men’s and ladies doubles will be posted on the draw sheets. Prizes
are to be picked up at Oakbourne Country Club Tournament Desk following the completion
of the team competition.
- 8. Names of 1st place finishers in the Winners’ bracket in the Men’s Championship
Division will be inscribed on the Bill Regan Memorial Plaque which is displayed
permanently in the Lafayette Petroleum Club.
- 9. In the unlikely event of rain, the tournament play committee reserves the right
to alter the tournament format.
- 10. This is a social tournament. There will be no provisions for a line judge.
- 11. Coaching, Score Keeping and Line Calling by spectators is prohibited.
- 12. This is an invitational tournament. Failure to respect the rules, regulations
and criteria for participation may subject you from future invitations.